- Chinese embassy mourns passing of former U.S. national security advisor Scowcroft
- China denounces U.S. suppression of Chinese high-tech firms as "typical act of bullying"
- Commentary: China's top-level policy blueprint to bring certainty to world
- China urges U.S. to withdraw Xinjiang-related sanctions
China rejects any attempt to create so-called "new Cold War": FM
BEIJING, Aug. 7 (Xinhua) -- Experts from various countries view Sino-U.S. relations one of the most important bilateral relations in the world with global influence, saying that it is in the common interests of both sides as well as the international community to properly resolve differences between the two sides and bring their relations back on the track of cooperation.
China probes polyphenylene ether imports from U.S.
In a telephone conversation with Malaysian Foreign Minister Hishammuddin Hussein, Wang said the two countries have been among the first to get through the gloom cast by the coronavirus pandemic and taken the lead in promoting economic and social recovery, which is a result of the two sides standing together and supporting each other, and has created necessary conditions and opened up new prospects for bilateral cooperation in the future.
- 2020-08-12 09:06:48China denounces U.S. suppression of Chinese high-tech firms
- 2020-08-12 09:06:48U.S. "sanctions" against Chinese officials nothing but hysterical outburst of hegemonism: spokesperson
- 2020-08-12 09:06:48Chinese premier congratulates Sri Lanka's new PM on taking office
- 2020-08-12 09:06:48China shares anti-virus experience at UN Women roundtable
- 2020-08-12 09:06:48China sends medical team to Azerbaijan
- 2020-08-12 09:06:48Full text of Yang Jiechi's signed article on China-U.S. relations
- 2020-08-12 09:06:48China rejects any attempt to create so-called "new Cold War": FM